Reebok Classics Question Mid MAJOR









Reebok is celebrating 20 years of partnership with Allen Iverson, in releasing a series of A.I.'s first signature shoe, The Question. The legend of A.I. certainly has its roots in Washington DC, where young Allen changed the landscape of college basketball with his prolific style of play, which combined his amazing ball handling skills and his explosive quickness to the basket.

We've been chosen as partners by Reebok Classics to tell a part of the A.I. Story in designing and developing the Question Mid MAJOR, and we immediately looked to tell the story of A.I. thugh the lens of college basketball. To celebrate the flashy playing style of A.I., we incorporated an all-over navy and grey reflective upper. We added the touch of Kente pattern, inspired by the design element that A.I. rocked in college by printing it on the majority of the upper, while using the lace eyelets to spell out "MAJOR" on the lateral side.

Other discovery elements include the zip codes of A.I.'s college days, as well as our own zip code printed with drawings of famous area architecture on the footbed, and the outsole with A.I.'s Bulldog tattoo art encapsulated beneath the icy surface.

Along with the shoes, we will be launching a New Era cap collaboration Georgetown Hoyas Fitted Cap. These hats will be $50, and will also be available online at www.majordc.com.


Source: MAJOR

Comments